Ткачук Всеволод Арсеньевич
05.08.2020 Russian Language/ or 15.08.2020 if you haven't received the letter on 05.08
08.08.2020 Chemistry (in Russian)
15.08.2020 Reserve day
will also be held online
MD - 510 980 rubles per year
Pharmacy - 454 900 rubles per year
We have a 6-year curriculum of MD and Pharmacy programs.
Our MD programme is based on the standards of medical education but has significant advantages. We offer an advanced curriculum of pre-medical subjects so that our graduates may have a good career in medical sciences. Even our undergraduates may work in many scientific laboratories of the Faculty. Every student of our MD programme has to complete three scientific researches during the study, including the Diploma thesis. We offer sufficient medical curriculum as well so that our graduates are successful doctors. Our Pharmacy programme is designed to prepare specialists for the drug development industry.
Available contract places:
MD - 30
Pharmacy - 5
The subjects are taught in Russian (NB! We do not offer MD or Pharmacy programmes in English). However, after reading this text many applicants still ask if we have MD or Pharmacy in English. The answer is: we do not offer MD or Pharmacy programs in English.
If you don't have good command of Russian there is a 1-year preparatory course at MSU during which you'll have intensive Russian classes and pre-medical subjects: Institute of Russian Language and Culture at Moscow State University.
In this case, You should apply first to the preparatory year at IRLC
After the preparatory course, you may be admitted to the first year of the MD/Pharmacy/Residency or PhD program.
tel.:+7 916 374 72 93
!!! mobile phone calls are accepted only in working hours Mon-Fri, from 10-17.00
!!! after 17:00- WApp, TG, email (the same mob.phone number)
The application package includes:
- Original degree certificate legalized according to established procedure and its translation into Russian. Translation of degree certificates must be notarized or verified in the Russian Embassy, Consulate.
- Original supplement to the degree certificate legalized according to established procedure and its translation into Russian. Translation of supplement to the degree certificate must be notarized or verified in the Russian Embassy, Consulate.
- Original passport and its translation into Russian
- Certificate of completion of the preparatory faculty of natural science in Russia/ certificate of completion of courses in the Russian language
- Medical certificate with the conclusion that applicant has no medical restrictions for studying at the University + HIV certificate
- migration card/registration
-1 photo (3x4 on matte paper, made in 2020)
Also, DO check if you have to do some extra documents here:2)http://nic.gov.ru/ru/proc/lega